Thursday, November 29, 2007

Off to a lousy start

I did walk on Tuesday, as you can see from the gold star I earned on the schedule above, and the photo posted below.

I did not go yesterday as it was late and I had work to do when I got home. And today I forgot my shoes. Tomorrow I will probably be cleaning all day for Jen B who is coming to visit. But *Saturday* she and I are planning to go on a long walk, so maybe it will make up in part for missing 3 days. Next week I'm starting run/walk intervals. Walking (alone) is boring and I just can't take it anymore.

Anyway, I'm posting the one photo I managed to get from Tuesday. And my new rule: as much as I'd rather work out with a partner, it is always better to work out alone than with a grumpy pants who does not share even a smidgen of your enthusiasm.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I will share in your enthusiasm!!!!!!!!! (At least, until you start to leave me in the dust, and then I'll probably be a little bit grumpy as you lap my slow, jogging butt). *grin*